Thursday, September 15, 2005

Insecure Comdienne

On my honeymoon my husband and were laughing, when I cracked a joke. When he laughed at my comment, I turned to him and said "why are you laughing at me??" At his incredulous look I added, "I'm not funny." The fact that he knew I was being serious cracked him up even more. For months afterward whenever I made a joke, he would look at me accusingly, "what are you doing?? You know you're not funny."

IF we do ever have children, let's hope they're not insecure.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Front Doors said...

Saturday's post on Front Doors should bring even more honeymoon memories back :) What a beautiful photo you sent in!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Noah Bawdy said...

That's a pretty odd reaction... you crack a joke; he laughs; you take offense that he found your joke funny. It's a wonder he stayed with you.

Just joking ;-p

8:43 PM  
Blogger Dunyasha said...

It is a daily wonder that he stays with me, but then its a wonder I stay with him too :)

There's a lot of rampant sarcasm flying around my husband's family, I just try to keep up!

Thanks, for the compliment we love the photo too, I hope I can find more for you!

Dunyasha

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home