Thursday, October 13, 2005

Just hear those sleigh bells....

Well...my door didn't win & the BlueJackets lost, bad news all around I guess.

On the other hand the Jackets won on Sunday evening against Chicago and I have officially started my Christmas shopping. I may even be close to half done. My husband can't stop making cracks that I'm well on my way to being one of those little old ladies who has their Christmas shopping done in Feb at the ripe old age of...26. He's all talk though because he loves the idea of wandering the malls stress-free on Dec 21st watching all the people who aren't done battling it out. To each his own.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Hope you don't mind me using your comment section to help publicise my blog Support Enviroman

It is for a good cause, for the good of all of us. Thanks

Support Enviroman, and you support yourself, your children, your grandchildren, your great-grandchildren....

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home