Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Shows What I Know!

My seasonal depression (self-diagnosed I assure you!) had been bumming me hard, so that coupled with a busier than usual season at work has lead me to blog neglect (bad blogger!!). Even before this happened I admit I was feeling pretty insignificant about my lil blog. Imagine my surprise when I logged on today to find out that someone actually likes me!! Yes folks, it seems the author of Ojingo Blog actually likes my boring little meandering thoughts enough to......link to my site on his!!!!!

Well. That just about shatters all my insecurities and I don't know how to handle that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ojingo said...

I was about to give you a bad time about the lack of postings, but here I was happily suprised to find that you've returned to the Blogosphere. Welcome back CtoM! Looking forward to new meanderings.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Dunyasha said...

Well thanks for the support. I've been kinda down lately and very busy. Hopfully that's passed.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home